Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

10 January 2009

Lazy Weekend

I'm thrilled to have no plans this weekend. We've been so busy with the holidays and then having family in town last weekend that it's nice to know we can do what we want for these two days.

I slept in until after 10 this morning! It's pretty unusual for me, especially lately. I haven't slept well at all this week. I'm still getting over a cold that started last weekend. The cold has resulted in me waking up multiple times during the night. I also woke Ryan up every night, so he didn't sleep well either. He blames it on my snoring (I had a cold!).

Weekend to dos:

-work on the nursery
-laundry
-install new shower head
-clean and tidy the house
-lunch with the ILs tomorrow

Sounds good to me!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails