Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

06 January 2009

Happy New Year and the Beginnings of Baby's Nursery!

I can't believe it's been a month since my last post. Sorry I have been slacking so much! We had a great Christmas with our family and friends. It was just over so quickly! Happy 2009 everyone!

We have some plans for the house for 2009, the first being the nursery. We found out on December 22 that we are expecting a boy!

Ryan got started on our baby's room during his winter break and it's coming along beautifully! This photo is the inspiration, but only for the wall trim. I found this nursery on HGTV's Rate my Space. Ignore the bedding, window treatments, and the nautical-inspired items.



Using his new nail gun, Ryan put up all of the trim and has painted the upper portion. It's the same color as our master bedroom, Sherwin Williams' Icy. The bottom half of the trim will be painted the same cream as the rest of the trim througout our house. He's also started on the crown molding and despite the fact that he only has one piece up so far, it looks great!

I'll post some progress photos as soon as I can find the little cord for my camera! I seem to lose it frequently.

2 comments:

blondediva said...

I think that will look great! Can you send Ryan down here this summer to do some home projects? ...Kidding. Hope you feel better soon.

alyssa said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see how the nursery turns out. I have several pictures of similar wall paneling saved in my "baby" folder. :)

Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails