Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

29 January 2009

25 Weeks

We're back to the new fruit, or vegetables this week! Baby Holt is the size of an eggplant. Not that I'm super familiar with eggplant, but that's getting kind of big! He will be staying this size until Week 29.



"Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes."

In other news, we're going to Babies R Us register tonight! We've started some stuff online, but we need to see things in person. Ryan is only going to be forced to help me do the big stuff. I think I'll take my Mom to do the little things that he will be too bored with to walk around the store with me. We're also making our first real baby purchase, an infant car seat. Yikes!

The nursery walls are almost completed. We just have some touch-up to do on the paint and the room will be ready for furniture! I found some curtains on super clearance at Pottery Barn, so I ordered them for the room and they should be arriving in mid-February. I have an armoire that I plan to refinish this month, get the furniture, bedding and crib mattress ordered at the beginning of March and hopefully be ready for the final touches and accessories at the end of March. We'll see how my plan goes! :)

This is my belly at 25 weeks. I don't know about you, but I am seeing a difference between 23 and 25 weeks:

1 comments:

Jill said...

You look great and I can't wait to see how everything turns out in your nursery! I bet it's just darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails