Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

31 January 2009

First Big Baby Purchase

On Thursday night, Ryan and I met at Babies R Us to start our registry. I decided to spare him the time it will take to pick out all of the little items, so we just agreed to register for the big stuff: carseat, high chair, umbrella stroller, bouncy seat, pack & play and swing.

We were ridiculous in the store! We had to ask for help to figure out how to release the infant carseat from the base and then had to figure out how to fold up these supposedly easy quick fold umbrella strollers. Ryan was a good sport and we got done what we needed to do. Needless to say, I will be going back next weekend with my Mom for the rest of the items!

We did manage to make our first big purchase for Baby Holt: his infant carseat! After I researched the options and had it narrowed down to two, we decided on the Chicco Keyfit 30. Ryan voted for the orange!



We're ready to bring Baby Holt home! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The infant car seat in the picture is looking great in orange. I don't know how much it cost but, I think it suits your baby well. I would recommend Mickey Sun Shop 'n Drive set which has all the baby accessories that make you and your baby comfortable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails