Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

05 January 2009

21 Weeks and I'm sick!

As of last Thursday, I was officially 21 weeks pregnant. This week, Baby Holt is the size of a banana. I guess that means length, rather than weight or anything else!



"Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you want your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch."

I'm feeling daily movement now and it's amazing. It mostly feels like taps or thumps from the inside. I'll be excited once Ryan can feel him move, too. I think he's really starting to grow quickly. All of a sudden, I feel huge compared to just a few weeks ago. I will update my photos as soon as I find my missing camera cord!

I came down with a nasty cold over the weekend. I need to blame someone, so I will place the blame on my brother-in-law, Reggie. He was miserably sick over Christmas, gave his cold to Ryan who gave it to me. I cannot remember the last time I had a cold. This one is especially bad because of course I came down with it over the weekend and I couldn't find anything at the drugstore that was on my doctor's approved list. Rather than risk taking what I bought, I toughed it out until I could call this morning. I just hope my cold medicine kicks in soon and I start to feel better!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails