Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

10 January 2009

22 Weeks

Baby is growing fast! He's now the size of a papaya. I guess they're running out of fruits since there won't be a new one until Week 25.



"Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop."

As promised, photos of my growing belly are back. This is my 22 week photo, taken with my BlackBerry because I still can't find my camera cord.



I started working on the baby registry this week. There is so much stuff out there for babies that it's overwhelming! We still need to go to Babies R Us and do the majority of the registering in person, but at least we have a few things started online!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails