Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

29 September 2008

Weekend Recap

I made it through the weekend without having to break the big news! It was surprising to both of us, but when you have so many people drinking around you, no one even noticed (or no one said a word) when I didn't have a single drink!

The weekend was fun...it was nice to see everyone, but I was exhausted by Saturday night, so I didn't make it out to the bars. It was probably a good thing anyway.

We went to brunch on Sunday and then drove home, only to spend the rest of Sunday afternoon on the couch. I took a nap and we caught up on some TV shows. It was perfect!

Ryan is out of town this week in LA and I'm gearing up to spend my entire weekend doing Junior League stuff. I just hope I don't feel awful the entire time!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails