Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

11 September 2008

5 weeks

I am officially out of Month 1 and down 2 pounds since I first found out. Baby Holt is the size of an appleseed!



"Your embryo (looking kind of like a tadpole) is starting to form major organs (heart, kidney, liver, stomach) and systems (nervous, circulatory, digestive). Baby's presence in your uterus triggers production of hCG (the hormone detected by pregnancy tests)... which triggers production of other hormones like estrogen and progesterone... which trigger all those great symptoms you've probably been noticing!"

My symptoms are still the same...tired, light cramping, more hunger than usual and waves of nausea. I have read that full-on morning sickness doesn't usually kick in until Week 6. I suppose I should thank my lucky stars for now! My mom said that she was sick almost her entire pregnancies with both me and my brother. Is that what's in store for me?

My belly at 5 weeks, all bloat!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails