Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

19 September 2008

6 weeks, 1 day

At 6 weeks, the baby is the size of a sweetpea.


"Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate."

Overall, I'm still experiencing the same symptoms. Tiredness, bloating, hunger, but now I'm adding in more nausea. I have spent my entire Friday night on the couch because I'm exhausted and my tummy feels like it's doing flip flops. I'm not one to get sick often, so it's going to be a long 6 weeks if this sticks around through the rest of the first trimester.

I recently made some pregnancy-related purchases. I bought Belly Laughs, the Jenny McCarthy pregnancy book that I am really looking forward to reading. I also bought Baby Bargains, a book that is recommended for purchasing all of the baby-related needs. I also bought two Bella Bands, one in black and one in white. The way this bloat is going, I may need them sooner rather than later.

The most exciting purchase, though...I'm currently bidding on some Paige Premium Denim pregnancy jeans on eBay. I know it will be a while before I need them, but the price was right! If I don't win this auction, I still have plenty of time.

1 comments:

Jill said...

First of all, congratulations!!!!

Second, the Jenny McCarthy books are all fabulous! I've read Belly Laughs and Baby Laughs and I just started Life Laughs. She's so funny and it's such a quick read. I think that I read the Belly Laughs book in two nights which is completely unheard of when it comes to me and reading...

Anyway, enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails