Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

04 September 2008

Let the Journey Begin!

On Tuesday, September 2, we found out that we were having a baby! After having one test come back positive, I drove to the grocery to buy a digital test just to be sure. The digital test came back positive much quicker than I anticipated.



I had to wait about an hour until Ryan got home and I could share the news. I had him come upstairs to look at the tests sitting on the bathroom counter. I can say that our reactions were definitely not what I had expected. I thought I would be totally emotional and I thought the Husband would be completely freaked out. Well, neither happened. We were both just a little unemotional. Not that we're not excited, but it's just going to take some time for it to become real for both of us.

As for symptoms, I really have nothing major other than being exhausted and a little bloated. No nausea yet.

According to the online calculators, Baby Holt's due date is May 14, 2008. That makes me exactly 4 weeks pregnant today. My first appointment is October 7.

Let the journey begin!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails