Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

02 October 2008

8 weeks

It's hard to believe I'm almost out of Month 2! Baby Holt is now the size of a raspberry.



"Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy."

I don't want to jinx myself, but I've actually been feeling better. Maybe the morning sickness is almost gone. Tuesday night I felt so well that I ran several errands and decorated our front porch for fall. I even ventured away from my trusty toasted PB&J sandwiches into some other food. It was kind of nice to eat an adult meal. My first appointment is now in less than a week and I'm ready to hear that everything is okay and on track. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails