Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

23 September 2008

6weeks, 5 days Updates

We told my parents last night that they will be grandparents again next spring! Since my Mom is staying with us during the week, we told her in person and told my Dad to check out my other blog, which linked him to this one. How 2008 of us!

Morning sickness has come on strong since last weekend and I have not gone more than a few hours without feeling nauseous. It's all for a good cause, but I will be happy once this stage is over!

An update to my Paige maternity jeans that I was bidding on Ebay. I didn't get the original pair, but I did win an auction for another pair (these are already pre-hemmed for flats, keeping the original hems of course!). Perfect! I just hope they fit!

We are planning to tell the in-laws tomorrow night and since this will be their first grandchild, it's going to be a sight to see their reactions! We were planning to wait to tell our families until after the first appointment, but we will be tailgating with some great friends this weekend and my excuses for not drinking alcohol will not work. It's kind of relieving to let the secret out! :)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails