Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

09 September 2008

4 weeks, 5 days

According to TheBump.com, Baby Holt is currently the size of a poppyseed. Today, I am 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant. It's so weird to write that word in reference to myself. I do have some time to get used to it!



"In week 4, now safe in your womb, the ball of cells (blastocyst) splits in two, becoming the embryo and the placenta. The amniotic sac and fluid are forming around baby, and will act as a cushion for the next eight months."

I went to Texas last weekend for Jack's birthday. It took all of my strength not to break the big news to my family since they were all in one place! Except that Ryan didn't make the trip with me. It wouldn't be fair of me to share the news without him. One thing from the weekend was that both of my parents asked when we were having a baby. I played it off like I always have and my Mom commented to me that she thought I would be ready by now. Little did she know! :)

I'm feeling good overall, not as tired as last week, but still not full of energy. I have been experiencing a number of different things that I now know are pregnancy symptoms. Cramps, waves of nausea, lower back pain and headaches.

I started taking my prescription prenatal vitamins last Friday and each day, they made me feel sick to my stomach. So, I wisened up last night and took it right before bed. A much better decision!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails