Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

25 September 2008

7 Weeks

Baby Holt is now the size of a blueberry! Time seems to be going slowly, but flying at the same time. Our little embryo will be a fetus in 2 short weeks!



"Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place."

We told Ryan's parents last night. It was supposed to be a total surprise, but it was a little obvious when I wasn't feeling well at dinner. Of course, they are thrilled! I also called my brother, Jessica and Aunt Susan to share the news last night. Once Ryan tells Reggie at lunch today, all of our close family members will know our exciting news. It's really great to finally share it with them!

I'm still feeling awful. Early mornings and evenings are the worst for me. I am constantly nauseated and just exhausted.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails