Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

12 August 2008

Weekend (and Monday) Recap

This past weekend we traveled to Chicago for Soniya and Erick's wedding. It was so fun to play tourists in our former hometown. We stayed at the downtown Marriott, window shopped on Michigan Avenue, ate at Lou Mitchell's and walked around the Loop. It was so fun being back in the city. It always makes me miss it so much!

The weather was perfect and the wedding was absolutely beautiful. It was our first traditional Indian wedding and it was a blast! The food was excellent, the wedding decor was stunning and the bride looked absolutely radiant. We had a really great time thanks to our hosts. Congratulations Soniya and Erick!

Last night we finally finished the dreaded fence project. It is DONE. I just hope our stain lasts for 5 years or at least until we sell this house. We will not be doing this ourselves again!

**I still cannot find my camera cord, so as soon as I find it (or just end up buying a new one), I'll post pics of everything.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails