Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

22 August 2008

Last Purchases Before the Big Freeze

Just days before I knew about the tax "situation", I purchased a few items I have been lusting over for my home office. I'm glad I could sneak these goodies in before the big spending freeze!

First, these Linden Street Grommet curtain panels in cool white, not navy, from JCPenney:

The curtains should be arriving any day now, but it may be a while before I can buy hardware to hang them.

And, the Serafina pillow covers from Pottery Barn:

The pillow covers are backordered until October 30. I guess I wasn't the only one who was a fan! :) It does give me time to buy pillow inserts!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Ooh, you must post pics of these new purchases in your home!!! I miss your beautiful home around the nest. You are going to love the granite, it's my favorite thing in our new house. I hope you are having a great summer!

Karen
nestie:karenandjeff

IU_gal said...

Thanks Karen! I have been MIA from the Nest, but I still lurk every once in a while. My new job has kept me pretty busy.

I can't wait for the granite! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails