Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

30 October 2008

Week 12

This week, Baby Holt is the size of a plum!


"As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed."

I can't believe I'm almost out of the first trimester. It's crazy how fast, but slow time seems to be going. I am feeling much better. Very little sickness, unless I don't eat. I'm starting to gain weight, though. I had go buy 2 pairs of work maternity pants this past weekend because my work clothes are getting tight. I guess it's time for the baby to start really growing and gaining weight.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails