Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

09 October 2008

First Appointment

My first appointment was yesterday and Ryan went with me. The entire appointment was with the nurse practitioner and she went through my symptoms, family and medical history and answered all of my questions. She gave us a ton of information to look through and about 35 days' worth of free prenatal vitamin samples.

She examined my uterus and found that I'm right where I should be (8-9 weeks). She gave me a due date of May 16, but I think I'll keep the May 14 day. I've kind of grown attached to it. Besides, that could change drastically throughout the pregnancy.

They took about 4 vials of blood to test me for everything and anything and 2 urine samples. I'll be going to the doctor once a month for a while. At the next appointment, we're supposed to hear the heartbeat!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails