Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

16 October 2008

Week 10

Finally in double digits! Baby Holt is now the size of a prune.


"With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.)"

I feel like I have turned a major corner in the last few days. I think (knock on wood) that my morning sickness is nearly gone. I also woke up this morning not feeling quite as bloated as I have been. I still have sensitivity to smells (someone makes this nutty-smelling coffee every morning at work and it gives me a headache!) and major food aversions, but I'm not having to eat every few hours just to keep myself from feeling nauseated. I'm also getting more and more energy each day. I am still exhausted by 10pm, but at least I no longer feel like I need to nap throughout the day or feel as though I'm living through some kind of fog.

I'm anxious for the next doctor's appointment because I can't wait to hear Baby Holt's little heartbeat. Once we hear that, I think I'll feel better about spreading the news to the world. We're still keeping it to family and close friends for now.

My belly at 10 weeks, no baby yet, still bloat!:

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails