Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

23 October 2008

11 Weeks

This week, Baby Holt is the size of a lime. That sounds way cuter than a prune!



"Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future."

I'm feeling pretty good and quickly growing out of my clothes! I can't believe I'm down to just a few pairs of pants that I can wear comfortably. I don't really want to have to buy maternity clothes so soon, so I'm hoping I can hold out for a few more weeks!

The best thing about this week...I just got back from a prenatal massage and pedicure. It was fabulous!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails