Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

08 July 2008

So late!

I'm embarrassed to admit that it's been nearly a month since I last wrote here...my life in a nutshell in the last month:

1. My husband and I both started new jobs
2. I see Ryan now more than ever and we're both taking some time to get to know each other again
3. We've been to the lake for 3 weekends and it's been wonderful each and every visit
4. I've seen Sex and the City twice
5. I have spent a few days in Louisville
6. I spent a few more days in Chicago catching up with great friends
7. Baxter is still as lazy as ever
8. My house could use a good cleaning
9. I have hardly seen my house except to sleep
10. I have made some really great new friends
11. I bought a few new things for the house and some new summer clothes for myself
12. I decided to start a food diary
13. I am exhausted.

2 comments:

G+D said...

Wow, busy girl! Hope the new job is going well!!

kari said...

We've been missing you on the nest, but you have been busy!! Wasn't SATC great?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails