Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

08 July 2008

Fun...shamelessly stolen from another blogger

i am: blessed.
i think: i should go to bed.
i know: that I am loved.
i want: a vacation.
i have: the most amazing husband in the world.
i wish: to be free of my student loans.
i hate: bad drivers.
i miss: the buzz of the City.
i fear: death of any of my loved ones.
i feel: that I am right where I should be.
i hear: thunder.
i smell: like shampoo.
i crave: diet coke.
i search: for the perfect bookcases for my office.
i wonder: what I would do if I won the lottery.
i regret: not buying that Damask chair I loved at Pier1.
i ache: for more downtime.
i care: a little too much for other people.
i always: tip well for good service.
i am not: a pessimist.
i believe: in kindness.
i dance: whenever I hear a great song.
i sing: terribly and only to my husband with my faux microphone.
i cry: at movies, when my feelings are hurt, when i hurt for others
i don't always: pay enough attention.
i fight: fair.
i write: too much. emails, text messages, this blog, all day at work.
i never: go without a seatbelt.
i stole: this idea from another blogger.
i listen: to just about anything.
i need: a pedicure.
i am happy about: my future.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails