Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

11 July 2008

Design/Decor help for my new work office

I get to decorate my new work office when the space is completed, so I'm in the process of gathering some ideas and I'd love some input!

Keep in mind that I'm a family law attorney, so I want something comfortable for my clients but still chic and representative of my personal style. I'm not a huge fan of super modern or contemporary furnishings.

The space is loft-like with high (10'+), exposed ductwork ceilings. It also has nearly floor to ceiling windows that fill up an entire wall. I doubt that I will have many options for window treatments without spending a small fortune, due to the size and height of the windows. The woodwork will be very dark, with cream trim and the walls will be a light mocha color. I love Ballard Designs, as evidenced from my prior posts. I have enough room for a large desk, a few chairs and probably a credenza or console table or two.

Any suggestions for me...colors, furniture, decor?

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails