Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

09 June 2008

Our Big Life Changes

I posted a little while ago about changes that were soon to come about in our lives. Now that we've told our respective employers, the secret is now out...Ryan and I both started new jobs within days of each other.

Ryan's is a chance to work in industry rather than consulting. It's also supposed to keep him home much more often, which I can't complain about. During conversations with some of his new coworkers, they told him they traveled very infrequently. Not sure how he ended up in Montreal on business this week, though!

My new job was an opportunity that I couldn't pass up. My prior law firm split and one of the partners formed her own firm. She put together an amazing group of attorneys and I feel very lucky to work with them. I'm still practicing in family law, but I get to continue working with my mentor as well as a few of my old coworkers.

Life is good. Cheers!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails