Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

17 July 2008

The New Pottery Barn Catalog

Wow...there are some really great items in the new Pottery Barn catalog and some really terrible ones too. I can't be the only person in the world that thinks the Shelton Collection is positively hideous!

Anyway, on to my favorites:

The Brooks Slipcovered Chair with the Serafina Floral pattern. Too bad that the chair is $729.00. Regardless of the price, I doubt Ryan will find it as beautiful as I do! Maybe I'll just have to buy the accent pillows with that fabric...

I think it would be beautiful in my office with my new black desk and the current wall color, Artichoke by Sherwin Williams:

The Harrington Floor Lamp is just stunning and would be perfect for my bedroom.

I'm also really loving this green swirl rug for my soon-to-be completed new work office:

I adore these funky black and white pinecone print chair cushions. They are super fun and I think they would be perfect for our kitchen chairs! The ones we have now, despite being completely functional, they are cream and completely covered with Baxter's black fur. Since we can't get rid of our sweet Baxter, the cushions may be soon out the door!

This Black & White striped pitcher is adorable and would go beautifully in my kitchen hutch. Besides that, it's a steal at $29!

My wishlist is only a mere $1,440 plus tax. I guess I'll just keep dreaming about it...

4 comments:

hopefuls #1 said...

Personally I LOVE that chair!!!!!!! I saw it on the cover and said, "Oooohhhh, I think I need that chair!!!!" Maybe in my next life...

Love the pattern, colors, shape, everything!

You have great taste!

Theresa said...

I LOVED that chair also!

I was looking at the catalog last nite and thinking how great it would look in my master bedroom (which is also painted artichoke) behind the antique secretary I am finally getting from my sister's house.

It will be awhile before I can afford it and by then something else may catch my eye.

blondediva said...

The Shelton Collection is missing that classic feel. Definitely nothing I would want in my home. I like the stripped pitcher. As you said, it would look nice in the hutch. By the way, I've been stealing decorating ideas from you. I was so jealous of your house after our visit last Christmas.

G+D said...

Fabulous choices! Add me to the list of girls IN LOVE with that damn chair! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails