Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

23 May 2008

5 Things I Love Now.

1. Rimmel Viny Lip gloss in Cosmic. It's the perfect shade, the perfect price (less than $4) and not sticky at all. Everything a girl could want in a lipgloss!




2. Party planning. I'm having so much fun that in a perfect world, I might want it as my full time job.

3. Anything race-inspired. I love all of the black and white checkered flags and items. So perfect for Indy in the month of May.




4. Say by John Mayer. For whatever reason, I just cannot get enough of this song!

5. A bright white summer-weight quilt. I really want one, and I like this one from Overstock.com. They just seem so fresh and clean and everything goes with white!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails