Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

25 July 2011

Miss Quinn's Nursery

I think I'll probably do this in several posts--and I can't believe I haven't already done it yet--but here goes!

Quinn's nursery started out with this nursery that I saw online before I even knew if we were having a boy or a girl.  I loved the color scheme, the freshness of it and just how simply beautiful everything looked.  So, I stashed it away (aka, saved it to my favorites) and hoped for a girl.  :)  I also had plenty of ideas lined up for a baby boy, too.


I also knew that regardless of the sex of our baby, we were doing a beadboard ceiling in the room.  Ryan thought I was crazy, as he usually does with most things I suggest, but after browsing a few online photos he was on board.

Our nursery started out looking like this:


And now looks like this:




I'll be back with the details of the room!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails