Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

24 July 2011

A big boy bed.

Tyson fell out of his crib one evening last week, so we (Ryan) decided it was time to convert his crib to a toddler bed.  I have to admit, I was terrified.  I have read and heard many horror stories from my mom friends, so I was not optimistic in the least. 

We're keeping our fingers crossed, but the transition went well through the first night and first nap. After crying for 12 minutes, yes we counted, he slept all night in his bed.  I have to admit I shed a few tears too.  My little baby is growing up.

We heard him chatting this morning and when we went into get him, we found him sitting in the chair in his room reading a book.  The first nap didn't go quite as well.  We found him sleeping on the floor, right behind the door, during his nap. At this point, if it's sleep, we'll take it!  I'm just hoping it continues to go well.

He was pretty proud of himself after waking up the first morning in his big boy bed!






We're so proud of you, buddy!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails