Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

26 March 2009

33 Weeks

Baby has graduated to a new fruit this month! I'm also down to 49 days until his due date. Yikes! In the 8th month, he's now the size of a honeydew melon:




"Baby’s senses are continuing to improve -- when light peeks in through your (extremely) stretched belly, those tiny eyelids and irises blink and dilate. And, baby can now recognize and react to simple songs… time to start practicing your lullabies! Growth (at least inside your womb) is starting to slow, and you may notice baby descend into your pelvis at the end of this month."

Since I just updated a few days ago, not much has changed. I'm still taking my medicine and I'm trying to get more rest when I'm home in the evenings this week. Any kind of remote activity, even something as simple as browsing Target, still gives me contractions. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, though!

My baby shower was this past Saturday and I'll upload some photos as soon as Jessica emails them to me. It was a very nice shower and everyone was so generous! We've also done a lot of work on the nursery, so I need to take some photos and get those uploaded as well.

I took a new photo of the belly this morning and I think Baby's really grown between week 30 and today:

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails