Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

02 March 2009

29 Weeks and a Nursery Sneak Peek!

From Weeks 29-32, Baby Holt is the size of a squash. At least it's a cute-looking squash!



"Baby’s energy is surging, thanks to the formation of white fat deposits beneath the skin. (Have those kicks and jabs to the ribs tipped you off yet?) Baby is also settling into sleep and waking cycles, though -- as you’ve also probably noticed -- they don’t necessarily coincide with your own. Also this month, all five senses are finally functional, and the brain and nervous system are going through major developments."

I found out last week that I passed my 3 hour glucose test with flying colors! In fact, my last result was below the normal range, but all is well. Baby is moving around like crazy. We did have another little scare last week. I had some abdominal cramping all afternoon at work and it was painful. After a few hours, I finally called the doctor's office. Since they couldn't get me in to see my doctor that day, they sent me to the hospital to labor & delivery. I spent 3 hours hooked up to a fetal monitor. They recorded a few minor contractions, but nothing major, so they sent me home.

The baby furniture arrived this week and we picked it up on Saturday evening. Thanks again Mom & Dad! Since I'm still working on refinishing the armoire, there isn't enough room in the nursery to set up the crib yet. But, Ryan surprised me on Sunday by assembling the dresser/changing table. It's not the greatest picture since I took it with my Blackberry, but here you go:

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails