Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

16 April 2008

Work, work, work.

Ryan and I have both been overwhelmed with work lately. He's been traveling to 4 states virtually every week while I have been consumed with my old clients, several new clients and some of my coworker's clients while she is on maternity leave. Not to mention my activities. It's becoming too much for both of us!

We thought about escaping to the lake for the weekend, just to get away from everything for a little while. It looks like our the nice weather we were expecting for this weekend is not going to happen, so we may just try to relax at home.

It's funny how work is always dead or super busy. We just can't win!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails