Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

16 April 2008

5 Things I Want Now.

1. A new pair of black peep-toe heels. I had a great pair last summer, but I loved them so much I wore them out by wearing them everyday.

2. Bookcases for my office. I've already lusted over the Set of three Tuscan bookcases from Ballard Designs and they are still my #1 favorite. I just can't find anything else I like better!

3. Some fun new cheap summer tops. Something that I won't feel guilty about spending some money on, even if I hate my choices by fall.

4. A good pedicure. I need to treat myself soon, otherwise no one will be seeing my feet despite 70 degree temps!

5. A vacation. Cancun would be nice...or anywhere just for a few days with the husband.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails