Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

07 April 2008

Time to Decorate the Office

Ryan and I picked up my birthday gift on Saturday. My World Market Konrad desk finally arrived! It looks a little small, but it's actually a pretty substantial desk, measuring 60" wide x 28" deep x 30" high. Here's a refresher pic of the desk, mine is without the hutch on top:



I have my eye on this chair from Pier 1, either as the desk chair or using two chairs in front of the desk as accent chairs. What do you think?



So, now I must find bookshelves! I have my eye on these bookshelves from Ballard Designs, but Ryan has already said no because they're too expensive, at $1600 plus tax and shipping. :( A girl can dream, though, right?

1 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE all those things together! Especially that chair! Drooling over it, here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails