Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

10 February 2009

Childbirth Classes and Registry

On Saturday, my Mom went to Babies R Us with me to finish off our baby registry. It took us about 2 hours to complete, but we got it all done. She really helped me to make great choices. Thanks Mom!

Also, on Sunday, my Mom and Dad helped Ryan get a free armoire I got from my boss up the stairs and into the nursery so it can be refinished. It was no easy task for them and I wasn't really able to help. Thanks so much guys!

Last night, Ryan and I went to our first childbirth education class at Clarian North, the hospital where Baby Holt will be born. The hospital is relatively new (2-3 years old at the most) and was one of the nicest hospitals I have ever been to. Our classes will last 7 weeks and we'll get a full tour of the labor and delivery and postpartum units of the hospital at our 5th class. Last night wasn't so bad, our instructor definitely eased us into it, but next week we'll be watching a video of a birth. Yikes!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails