Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

20 February 2009

28 Weeks with Good and Bad News

I'm 28 Weeks today. Baby is still the size of an eggplant, or so they say. What it does mean is that Baby Holt should be making his debut in 12 weeks (give or take a few). That also means that I have a to-do list a mile long, but I still have time to get it done!

Good news first...We ordered the furniture for Baby Holt today courtesy of my parents. Thanks so much guys! We are just overwhelmed and so grateful for their generosity. Now, I just can't wait for it to arrive and get set up in Baby's room. It should be here in about a week! Ryan and I are planning to order the crib mattress and bedding sometime in early March, so his room will quickly start to look like a place where he can actually sleep.

The bad news...I found out yesterday afternoon that failed my 1 hour glucose test. My blood sugar was supposed to be 140 or below and it was 152. I have to go in asap to take the 3 hour fasting glucose test. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I pass. Not that having Gestational Diabetes would be the end of the world, but I'm hoping to stay healthy.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails