Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

22 November 2008

14 and 15 weeks!

Since we were on vacation, I didn't have a chance to post either my 14 or 15 week updates. Last week, Baby Holt was the size of a lemon in Week 14.



"Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth."

Me, at 14 weeks:


Now, in Week 15, Baby Holt is the size of a navel orange. That doesn't seem much bigger to me, but oh well. It's still an improvement, right?



"Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements."

I'm feeling pretty good, especially after weighing myself upon return from our vacation. Since it felt like all I did was eat the entire time, I'm pretty excited that I didn't gain too much weight. The vacation was fabulous and I'll update with a new picture as soon as we unload them all from the camera!

I also finished my Baby Bargains book, so I am ready to start making some lists and getting items ready to register. We should know the baby's sex in just 5 more weeks!

Me & Baby at 15 weeks:

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails