Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

06 November 2008

13 Weeks

Today, Baby Holt is the size of a peach! I don't know about you, but that seems pretty big to me. I know he or she has a lot of growing to do, but still. Baby has come a long way since being the size of an appleseed.



"Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)"

I am overall feeling pretty good. I'm still exhausted, but I'll take being tired over feeling nauseated any day. Our next appointment isn't for another 4 weeks, but I'm guessing Baby Holt is going to be doing a lot of growing in the next 4 weeks. But, that also means that we will be finding out the sex in 8 weeks. How exciting! At the end of this week, I will be out of month 3 and today, I'm officially into my second trimester.

Since we got to hear the heartbeat yesterday, I made my first baby-related purchase today. A sleeveless sleep sack for baby. I bought it in white, so it's gender neutral, but it's still adorable.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails