Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

10 November 2008

An Essential for Midwest Winters

A new coat! It's actually not a maternity coat, but with it's nicely placed top buttons, it should cover my soon-to-be expanding bump throughout the winter. And, this color just makes me smile! I haven't even mentioned the best part...it was 50% off! Not bad for a $45 coat that should be warm enough to make it through the Indiana winter and one that isn't sooo maternity that I won't be able to wear it again. Score for me!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful!! Love the color choice!

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

I was just eyeing that coat today. :) It would be a perfect maternity coat. Hope you are doing well! My boys are 5 months already!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails