Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

24 March 2008

The Madness!

First of all, the Hoosiers were terrible and I can't say I'm sad to see the miserable end to the season finish.

I filled out three brackets this year (2 at work and one for a pool on The Nest). I'm tied for the lead in my work poll with my first bracket and in second place with my second bracket. I'm also tied for second in the Nest pool. I should be excited, right? Except that I have already lost one Final Four team in both of my office brackets. Georgetown in one and Kansas State in another. I guess that's what I guess for picking an 11 seed to go to the Final Four! I also lost Kansas State in my Nest bracket.

Now, I get to just cheer for Tennessee and any upsets! Go Michigan State!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails