Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

06 March 2008

5 Ideas for my Birthday Wishlist

Countdown to my 30th Birthday: 4 days. eek!

5 things I'd love for birthday gifts, are you listening Ryan?

1. The brown Zebra rug from westelm.com. I've been lusting over this rug for months and I think it would look lovely in my new brown bathroom! In the 3x5 size, please!



2. This beautiful white trench coat from White House Black Market. Isn't it just gorgeous?



3. The aqua and camel Conservatory I area rug (5x8) from Home Decorators Collection. It would be perfect with my new olive sofas and the new grommet panels I ordered for my living room in chocolate brown. If it weren't for the $400 price tag, I might have just ordered it myself!



4. A king sized bed and mattress. Of course a new bed would lead to new bedding! I really like this pewter bed from JCPenney and I found a memory foam mattress from overstock.com.



5. These prints from allposters.com. I think they're stunning and they would look great in my dining room!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails