Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

18 January 2008

Off and Running...Again

So, I am an advisor for my sorority and each year the chapter has to put on a Shamrock project. The Shamrock Project can be anything, but it must take place in the spring and all proceeds benefit Prevent Child Abuse America.

The KD chapter at Indiana University-Bloomington is doing a 5k Run/Walk for their Shamrock project this year. Since I'm an advisor, I figured I would not only support the girls, but also participate. As a result, I'm now training for a 5k run that is 6 weeks from tomorrow.

I haven't been running at all since a few years ago, but I'm back on track. Tonight is my third run and I've made myself a schedule that I must stick to if I'm going to finish this race. If you're wondering how I'm going to get in shape for a 5k run in just 7 weeks, I'm using the Couch to 5k Program. I've used it before and it's super easy to follow. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails