Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

22 January 2008

Ebay, Craigslist or Half.com it!

One of my New Year's Resolutions is organization. As a result of the organizing so far, we've donated three boxes of stuff to Goodwill, I listed a broken chest freezer on Craigslist that someone came and took away for free, and I've sold six random items on Ebay and a book on Half.com...to the tune of $77! Not bad for a bunch of stuff sitting around my house with no purpose!

I have more items to list on all three sites and I cannot tell you the thrill I get from knowing that people are "watching" my Ebay items or the bidding frenzy that has ensued in the final minutes of my auctions! It's addicting!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails