Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

05 January 2010

Day 4, for me anyway

Another day, another poor photo. I guess I have to focus on taking better shots, regardless of my lighting conditions since I can't change those for now. I have to take my photos either in the early morning (when it's dark) or in the evening after work (also when it's dark). Such is life!

My sleepy little man, just after waking up this morning.



I'm not sure how he ended up with that crease on his forehead. :(

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Hey Laura! I didn't realize you're doing the 365 too. How fun! I hear you on the low light shots when you have to work. I am struggling with that too. Oh well, I think the important part is to learn & have fun. And as an added bonus, you will have so many pics to show for it. Tyson is getting so big!! He's such a handsome guy. Take care!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails