Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

11 December 2008

18 Weeks!

Time is really starting to fly! Baby Holt is the size of a sweet potato. The picture looks a little alien-like, though.



"Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon."

I haven't felt any movement yet, but I'm waiting until I feel that first flutter or maybe even the first kick. My belly has really started to grow:



Anyone want to make guesses on whether Baby Holt is a boy or a girl? Take the poll to the right!

1 comments:

Hip Hostess said...

I can't believe that it's almost time for you to find out if it's a boy or girl! Can't wait to hear :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails