Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

15 May 2012

Our big three year old!

The night before his birthday, I hung streamers from his door and threw balloons on the floor of his room.

The balloons backfired on me a bit since he woke up just before 5am and brought a balloon into my room :)  Luckily, he went back to sleep easily!

Good morning birthday boy!


I'm THREE!!

His actual birthday fell on a Monday this year and we both had to work so we opened presents later that evening.


I love how he takes the time to read his book before moving on to the next gift.  :)



Lastly, a rare Tyson moment a few days later.  It's not very often that I can catch his sweet face sleeping (without waking him up).


At his 3 year appointment, he weighed 37.2 lbs (95%) and was 39 inches tall (90%).  We have a healthy growing boy!






0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails