Tyson and Quinn's Corner

Welcome

This is our life with our little man, born May 2009 and our sweet daughter, born May 2011.

04 December 2008

My Christmas Wish List

Since Christmas is a time for wishes, here is my list. :) Some are definitely more attainable than others:

1. The three books remaining in the Twilight series: New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Yes, you can call me a preteen for loving these books!








2. An UsWeekly subscription. Ours has run out and since it's over $50/yr, we have voted to skip the renewal. But, I really miss my weekly celebrity gossip!

3. A digital SLR camera. With the baby on the way, I think it would be great to have a new camera. Another thing Ryan says no to, as he has bought me too many cameras in our 11 years together. For the record, he has bought me 2. One for my college graduation and one for my 30th birthday. The others were "family purchases" after he lost our digital camera while traveling in Europe.

4. Gap/Old Navy gift cards for maternity clothes. Kind of boring, but I need maternity clothes and these are the most reasonable stores to shop at for maternity wear.

5. A new Sonicare toothbrush. My beloved Sonicare has died and my teeth miss their ultra-fresh feeling after brushing!

6. Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter lotion for my growing baby belly!



7. Classic Short Uggs in chocolate. I know some people hate Uggs, but they are seriously warm and comfortable for Indiana winters! (Oh, and I wear a size 9!).




8. Fuzzy Pink slippers. I have had my old slippers for 8 years now and it's time for a new pair! I'd like them to be machine washable if possible.

9. 2 of these Rattan Chairs from ZGallerie. They will be perfect for my home office!



10. A king size bed. I love this Martha Stewart bed! I can't find pricing online, so I need to go to a store and find out how much this baby will cost. It's gorgeous and would be perfect with the Tempurpedic mattress I found on Overstock.com.



A girl can dream, right?

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails